Not only the name changed, the architecture, the look and feel, as well a bunch of new features have also been changed/added along the way:
- Upgraded to .NET Framework to 4.6
- Replaced Caliburn 2 with Caliburn.Micro which is lightweight and… fast
- For the UI, we employed awesome MahApp.Metro UI toolkit
- Deeper integration with qTest Platform: create/submit test cases as well (real time) upload recording session to qTest that can be reviewed/edited/playback later from qTest. User can also be able to submit defect to JIRA using an alternative Native form which they are very familiar with
- Beside desktop, there are also other editions: Web and Mobile eXplorer that might fit into the need to capture recording session on Web browsers: Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome (Windows, Mac) and on Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
If you’re looking for an exploratory testing tool, give qTest eXplorer a shot.