Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s the statement in the video introducing the product we have been building and just released recently, qTrace.
After many years working on outsourcing projects, I am very excited to be involved in building a product which I myself can be proud of. Now I can talk to my mom: “Look, mom, that’s the one we build. It’s qTrace” 🙂
For those who interest in the technology stack we use to build qTrace:
– .NET Framework 4
– Castle Windsor for dependency injection
– Plug-able bug tracker integration with Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)
– OpenXML SDK to generate defect report to MS Word format
– Pdf Sharp and MigraDoc to generate defect report to Pdf format
– WCF for communicating with activation server for licensing matters
Visit www.qasymphony.com for more details on the product.